Hi, Hannibal. Isn't there also a KJV conference in Britain later in 2011? No reason not to have two, of course. As I think I've mentioned before, several of my students referred on their exams or papers to the "Hebrew translation." A colleague suggests that they think "translation" means "version," but it took me aback anyway.  And apparently some Americans do believe the KJV is the original.  Anyway, the conference sounds terrific. Anne.