Apologies for cross posting

Dear All,

I am researching the arrangements that exist between local authority record offices (archives) and local government bodies from which they potentially or actually receive record transfers (e.g. district councils, unitary authorities, county councils etc.).

The research is part of a dissertation for a Masters in Archives and Records Management at the University of Dundee.

I would be interested to hear from both archives and records/information management staff at any level.

If you are willing to answer some questions via email then please reply off list to [log in to unmask].

Many thanks

Jon Shepherd

For any technical queries re JISC please email [log in to unmask] For any content based queries, please email [log in to unmask]