Dear All

We are currently looking at the best way to implement protective marking to our documents and this includes e-mail, so far it is looking like a long drawn out process that willl mean lots of money to tweak systems, as there is no money I was wondering how other organisations had implemented this.

Regards
Rob

Rob Hutton
Principal Information and Records Officer
Office of the Chief Executive
Central Bedfordshire Council
PO Box 1395
Bedford
MK42 5AN

Tel: 03003008000
www.centralbedfordshire.gov.uk<http://www.centralbedfordshire.gov.uk/>

Central Bedfordshire Council
Priory House, Monks Walk, Chicksands,
Shefford, Bedfordshire SG17 5TQ
Customer Services 0300 3008000
www.centralbedfordshire.gov.uk

Improving the quality of life for all

This email is confidential and intended exclusively for the use of the intended recipient(s). Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of Central Bedfordshire Council. If you are not the intended recipient(s) please note that any form of distribution, copying or use of this e-mail or the information in it is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender and then delete the message and any attachments from your system.

This message has been checked before being sent for all known viruses by our antivirus software. However please note that no responsibility for viruses or malicious content is taken and it is your responsibility to scan this message and any attachments to your satisfaction.

Central Bedfordshire Council reserve the right to monitor e-mails in accordance with the Telecommunications (Lawful Business Practice) (Interception of Communications) Regulations 2000.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail. Thank you