Sent: 16 May 2010 23:34
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: An Umbrella for RAINdrops

Hi Peter

Sure I noticed the recent rain shower but (as I’ve said before) the delete key is right there in front of people.  I probably only follow up one in twenty drops but that only means I am short of time and have to pick and chose.

Good on you, please keep it up.

Regards

Jim

J.S.M.Whitaker

Mercia Information Ltd
Cocksian Cottage
Banks Green                    07798 702428
Nr Redditch                      [log in to unmask]
Worcestershire                 Skype: J.S.M.Whitaker
B97 5SU