Hi

Does anyone whose organisation has an electronic records managemenmt system, have an example workflow where multiple signatures are required.

We currently have a workflow which requires 3 signatures, however, we now have new processes which require up to 6 signatures.  We do not have any money to manage this situation.  One option is to ensure that the first three signatures have been obtained, manually, and the resulting document to be uploaded to our Documentum system, and to use the existing workflow to get the final 3 authorising signatures.  This is a mix of manual and electronic processes.  Apart from this, has anyone any good practice to share on what we can do?

Please, no canvassing by agencies.

Regards
Anildeep Sohal
E.ON UK