Hi, I am enjoying reading this conversation, but am wondering if there
is a digest option for this listserv so I can receive most messages in
one email rather than many emails.
Cheers,
Aine Humble

Áine Humble, PhD, CFLE
Associate Professor,
Dept of Family Studies and Gerontology
Director, Atlantic Research Centre for Family-Work Issues
Mount Saint Vincent University, 166 Bedford Highway, Halifax, Nova
Scotia, B3M 2J6
[log in to unmask], (902) 457-6109
>>> "Gourlay, Stephen N" <[log in to unmask]> 05/20/10 9:38 AM >>>
Zotero also permits export of the database in a variety of bibliographic
formats, so it should be importable to other databases.

Stephen

If a scholar "permits the perspectives and communicative signs of the
participants in the ... social process, which are part of the data ...
to dominate his [sic] own perspectives and instruments of inquiry and
communication, the consequences can only be intellectual confusion,
distortion in perception and report, and loss of ... enlightenment ..."
Lasswell & McDougal 1971, p.380.
Stephen Gourlay, PhD
Reader, Knowledge Management,
Kingston Business School, Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames
KT2 7LB,  UK

0208 417 5683
http://myweb.tiscali.co.uk/sngourlay/index.htm