Hi all
I am about to run a quick project getting experts to explain
scientific terms. We will post these on our website www.pulse-project.org
The best way (we think) to record these is in audio format just over
the phone or via skype. So it is pretty painless and we are looking to
keep them pretty short. We will also make them available via iTunes.
On another note we are looking for guests for our podcast. We look at
five current stories in science and discuss them. We usually record on
Thursday from 8:00.
If your interested in taking part you cab contact me off list [log in to unmask]

Colin

Sent from my iPhone

On 19 May 2010, at 13:12, "Miller, Fiona" <[log in to unmask]