Apologies for cross-posting.

List members may be interested in an upcoming talk on astrobiology by Dr. Lewis Dartnell who will be utilising the power of The Peter Harrison Planetarium at the Royal Observatory, Greenwich to fly around potential sites for alien life.

Astrobiology is a brand-new field of science, bringing together biologists, astronomers and planetary scientists to investigate the origins and limits of life on our planet and discover where life might exist beyond the Earth. Join Dr Lewis Dartnell on a tour of the planets and moons of our Solar System, and further afield to alien worlds orbiting distant stars, to explore one of the greatest questions ever asked: are we alone?

Date: 17th Jun 2010
Time: 19.00
Price: £8/£6

Booking:
(Debit / Credit Card only):

Online: www.nmm.ac.uk/tickets

E-mail: [log in to unmask]

Tel: 020 8312 6608

The Bookings office is open 10.00-16.00

Best wishes,

Colin Stuart

Freelance science communicator, writer and broadcaster

Freelance astronomer working for the Royal Observatory, Greenwich

Website: http://www.colinstuart.net

Twitter: @skyponderer

********************************************************************** 1. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example, send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]

5. The psci-com gateway to internet resources on science communication and science and society can be found at http://psci-com.ac.uk