Hi Everyone,

As you know, I like to keep you all informed about this project. You
might like to know that the scientists taking part in the next event in
June have now been announced.

http://imascientist.org.uk/2010/05/who-are-the-scientists-taking-part-in-june

The June event will be the biggest we've ever run (four times bigger
than ever before in fact) with 100 scientists, engaging with
approximately 8,000 students in 400 classes around the UK, plus a small
number overseas. As always, our heartfelt thanks to the lovely Wellcome
Trust for funding us!

Everyone is welcome to view the website, read the questions and answers
and even watch the live chats. But only participating scientists and
students can post on the site. If you're on twitter, you can also follow
the list I've set up of tweeting scientists and teachers who are taking
part at http://twitter.com/imascientist/ias2010-june

The event will run 14th-25th June, but the scientist info will
(hopefully) be up from 1st June. The developers are working madly to get
our last minute improvements in place by then!

We will be attending the Science Communication Conference next week, in
case anyone wants to buttonhole us to find out more about the project.

I look forward to seeing you next week, or online!

Best wishes,

Sophia

--
Sophia Collins
Producer

Gallomanor Communications Ltd | www.gallomanor.com
01225 869413
31 Silver Street
Bradford on Avon
BA15 1JX

Registered in England&  Wales, No. 03980700.
Registered Address: Duckmead Cottage, Farleigh Wick, Bradford-on-Avon, BA15 2PU

send an email to mailto:[log in to unmask] with the following message:

set psci-com mail -- [include hyphens]

leave psci-com -- [include hyphens]