I've enjoyed the Exploratorium in San Fran, if you're heading that way while in California. And the Museum of Science in Boston is ace.

If you get a chance to meet Carol Lynn Alpert at the museum in Boston, do. I found her very helpful and full of good sense and ideas.

Jonathan Wood
Press Officer
Medical Sciences
University of Oxford
+44 (0)1865 280530

Oxford University news:
www.ox.ac.uk/media
Oxford Science Blog:
www.ox.ac.uk/media/science_blog

"Alice Tuff (Sense About Science)" <[log in to unmask]>
Sent by: "psci-com: on public engagement with science" <[log in to unmask]>

10/05/10 16:52
Please respond to
"psci-com: on public engagement with science"              <[log in to unmask]>

cc
Subject
Re: [PSCI-COM] North America's science centres

There is a burgeoning science festival science happening in America. You can
find out more about where they are being held here;

http://www.sciencefestivals.org/

Alice Tuff
Development Manager
Sense About Science
25 Shaftesbury Avenue
London
W1D7EG
Registered Charity No. 1101114
Tel:+44 (0) 20 7478 4331
www.senseaboutscience.org

Sense About Science is a small charity that equips people to make sense of
science and evidence.
We depend on donations, large and small, from people who support our work.
You can donate, or find out more, at
www.senseaboutscience.org/donate