Yikes!

point by point:

1: Hello.

2: your name is not silly apron or cake-baker; nor is my own power-tool drooler, scopophic every-grunt of a Murdoch Sun man - like the rest of your clique.

3: Interesting quote from Ecclesiastes: "For in much wisdom is much grief: and he that increaseth knowledge increaseth sorrow".

This concurs with the principle of poetry found in Amergin's prose-poem, and creates half the ingrediant: Alison; the only prose-poem, in his entire three poem oeuvre, and one translated into English first only thre decades ago; 1979.

4: The other ingrediant, or rather, four subsets of the one Joy (which offset the four subsets of the one Sorrow) is defined in the text known as: Cauldrons of Poesy; the hundred line prose-poem.

4: Do you know Amergin's nine line Birth of Song

I am the sun the wind the moon
I am a star behind the curtain

I am a seven tined soporific bore,
I am the gear and in wheelie bins
I am a metrical necessity: cúisle

croí; the one you are concerned with?

5: It's one of the three earliest Old Irish poetry texts, attributed to Amergin, who spontenously composed - teinm laédadan; as befitting a Druid in those days; a short poem no one's yet cracked; whom Bob Graves was the last member  of your guild mad enough to dare try.

4: I read your essay and thought of four Images - punctuating a piece of writing - that effortlessly drew in this reader, certainly myself; reading it - after one had dumped a pathetically juvenile pile of wangst as one's immediate response to your own - before I read it: one was struck how four images of puncuation divide your assay into Sorrow, as a poetic ... pyscho-drama ... ?

5: Dunno?

6: neologistic top-stream anti-sqaure bard-hoard?.

7: For this; for ignoring you and shooting off, I apologise; fully and beg you only lurve; innit Al; yeah luvvie?

~

8: An interesting piece of prose and poem altogether; both the film (i am prepared to accept is the most poetic film ever made, in your own mind) and your response to it, as 'the most poetic movie ever'; that a professional Critic of the visual Image in poetry lark; one most widely known: There is another Critic, in the 7C Amergin prose-poem; text, which really does transmit an altogther more accessible founding script for a brave new dán.

9: Every other one of us is born with a gift of speaking song,

10: sean-nós; traditional custom, ancient way; it passes along from lip to ear and at source - is incredibly poetic innit; love?

11: seanchas - ancient lore-tale; bardic hoard.

12: Seanchaí - teller of seanchais.

13: Deasún O Suaird

14: Prepared

15: Swords' motto

~

16: Caoimhín

17: two sages swimming

18: Ni Croggon 2

19: Al 1

20: Log Enech

21: face-price

22: weirgeld

23: honor price

~

24: geldfine - bright kin

25: derbfine - certain kin

26: iarfine - after kin

27: indfine - end kin

28: six in our geldfine

29: 14 in our derbfine

30: 30 in our iarfine

31: 62 in your indfine

Ghosts to find speaking song

33: ?

34: Everyone.

35: only two off the needed ration needed to go back to one's iarfine

36: in your indfine

37: No one

38: Goodbye

39: MFA

~

41: Massive effin American

42: Alison Ni Croggon, Manc O Suaird,

43: wot a jolly pleasant chap one aint; but love in Letters

44: innit?

45: Luv

46: gra agus siochain

47: Jeff

point by point

49)-1:  What You Should Know to be a Poet

50)-2: Gary Snyder poem

51)-3: lurve

innit.

~

We rest now for refreshments and a chance to catch onto ourselves and stop giving it the attic madness.

Have a lovely holiday!