I just came across the following comment by Robin in the jump cut debate, where he does definitely concede that my views on jump cuts were correct:

“Jeffrey was in this case right and I was wrong”

https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A2=ind1005&L=POETRYETC&D=0&1=POETRYETC&9=A&J=on&X=7CEAA42EFFB577A3BC&Y=argotist%40fsmail.net&d=No+Match%3BMatch%3BMatches&z=4&P=21940

This was in the context of the following exchange between Alison and himself: