This is much more coherent, Desmond, though the comma splices in the third
sentence are distressing.  And "forgettable" has two t's.  "One-bore" shows
a certain wit.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Desmond Swords" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Friday, May 14, 2010 3:14 PM
Subject: Re: "wow"

Hello Professor Pollack.

Thanks for the encouragement.

I have just watched you on youtube pontificating to a class of creative
writing students. What struck me was you refer to yourself as a marxist and
begin most of what you drone on about with a negative assumption. The Greeks
had prose but it was awful; you (in some blurb) write of your work belonging
not to 'the navelgazing mainstream or the academic pseudo-avant-garde', but
a one-bore school of, what I found, forgetable. Most others too; going on
how many hits you have on youtube.

Cheers