Finally got through the entire edition.  I must admit the Dickinson piece
held me up a bit.  It's a bizarre bit of work.  And the "Syllabics in Auden"
piece after that was a proper sleep aid.  Jeez.  Here I am trying to
convince my writer friends that poetics are fun, and then I come across
material like that.

But the last two articles are corkers.  The Eliot vs Milton bit got me
thinking I'd write up a few notes, and I ended up at some length, and
dragging in more Robert Graves than I'd intended:

http://copia.posterous.com/quotidie-eliot-milton-and-ars-versificandi

The handy review of *Latin Word Order: Structured Meaning and
Information*<http://www.amazon.com/dp/0195181689>made it clear that at
some time in the future I'll be putting an $85 hole in
my pocket.

I wonder whether there are other reliable sources for articles on prosody.
Googling "journal prosody," seems all roads lead back to *Versification*...or
outward to speech pathology.

--Uche

--
Uche Ogbuji                       http://uche.ogbuji.net