OK, Person; I'll try it out for awhile.  Thought about calling you Birk, but
tend to do that when speaking about you, not to you.

Already there's a prob, Person.  If I begin a sentence with your name it may
confuse.  Person.  No.  Won't work.  Just won't work.

Oh how frustrating!

Judy who calls herself many names and is called many names <g>