Hello Ben,

Thank you for the comments. Yes, surely we've considered to use Additive Manufacturing (AM) processes because of a number of reasons. Basically AM processes utilise computer-based 3D solid modelling to drive precise control of construction material deposition in an automated process which offers numerous benefits over traditional approaches as:

1. It allows you freedom of design. You would be able to create any complex geometric shapes which cannot be possible with conventional formwork (mould).
2. It does not require any formwork to create components, thus you don't need to recreate any parts for other components.
3. It allows structural optimisation.
4. It allows function integration.
5. It reduces assembly complexity.

Surface finishing can be easily done while printing if we use a trowel. In addition, our process can be operated onsite and offsite.

Best
Sungwoo