Hi,

Please can you include me in your contact list as well.

Thanks
Rose

On 17 May 2010, at 07:46, sam collins <[log in to unmask]> wrote:

Hi,

Please can you include me in your contact list as well.

Thanks :)

Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 06:46:18 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Line manager behaviours during the return to work of employees following long term sickness absence
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello

this sounds very interesting.could you please include me in your contatc list.

Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 15:13:38 +0100
From: [log in to unmask]
To: [log in to unmask]

Hello Pls can u add me tothe contact list, thank u Mel.

Get a new e-mail account with Hotmail - Free. Sign-up now. ******************************** Please remove this footer before replying. OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES: http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/occ-health.html