Would be interested how you get on - maybe we could collaborate?

-----Original Message-----
From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Amanda Savage
Sent: 07 May 2010 11:15
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: [OCC-HEALTH] Clinical Governance

I know this may seem a heavy subject for a Friday but we are looking
into setting up a CG Framwork for our practice. Has anyone done similar
outside of the NHS? If so how did it work & what were the obstacles.
I know we are slow to do this, we have policies & procedures but there
is something missing. Hopefully we will be going for accreditation soon,
without blowing our own trumpets I know we are providing a quality
sevice but as always we have to prove it!
Thanks everyone & thanks for all the get well soon wishes while I was
off earlier in the year.
Now back & almost 'fighting' fit
Have a good day
Manda
West Mids Fire Service

********************************

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

This email was received from the INTERNET and scanned by the Government
Secure Intranet anti-virus service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide
in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.)
In case of problems, please call your organisation's IT Helpdesk.
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes.

The original of this email was scanned for viruses by the Government Secure Intranet virus scanning service supplied by Cable&Wireless Worldwide in partnership with MessageLabs. (CCTM Certificate Number 2009/09/0052.) On leaving the GSi this email was certified virus free.

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: