Is this conversation really for the whole list?

________________________________

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Andy Burrows
Sent: 06 May 2010 15:44
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Site based OHA

Steve,

Thanks for the CV. Where are you based?

Andy

Andrew V Burrows

Acorn Occupational Health Ltd

Tel.No. 01260 277797

Fax.No. 01260 280503

<http://www.acornoh.co.uk/> www.acornoh.co.uk

"your health is our business"

________________________________

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On
Behalf Of Steven Clark
Sent: 05 May 2010 22:46
To: [log in to unmask]

Hi Sean

            I am very interested in this role, i have extensive
experience in industry delivering a full Occupational Health remit;
additionally i have experience in Health and Safety Inductions and risk
assessments, and have a NEBOSH general certificate. I have forwarded my
C.V for you to consider, if you would like to contact my number is
07979215775

                 Steve Clark