Hi Ben,
Please add me to the list to receive the link
Thanks in advance
Kind regards
Elizabeth Jackson
Senior Occupational Health Advisor
01305221501

             Ben Hicks
             Sent by:                  [log in to unmask]
             occ-health@JISCMA                                          cc
             IL.AC.UK
                                                                   Subject
                                       [OCC-HEALTH] Line manager
             12/05/2010 12:28          behaviours during the return to
                                       work of employees following long
                                       term sickness absence
             Please respond to
               Occupational
              Health mailing
                   list
             <OCC-HEALTH@JISCM
                AIL.AC.UK>

Dear colleagues,

Many of you will know that over the last 18 months we having been
conducting research exploring the role of the line manager in the return
to work of employees following long term sickness absence.  In particular
we have been looking at the behaviours needed to facilitate a successful
return to work following stress, anxiety and depression, cancer, back pain
or heart disease.

I am pleased to announce that the final report will go to BOHRF this week
following amendments and is due to be published along with guidance
leaflets in June.  If you would like to receive a link to the final report
once it has been published then please email me back and I will add you to
the contact list.

Following this research, I am now undertaking another research project
exploring the benefits of coaching on employee well being and engagement.
A flyer is attached which provides more details on the project.  If you
feel this is something that you organisation would like to be involved in
then please contact me as well.

Many thanks for all of your help over the last 18 months.

All the best,

Ben

--
Ben Hicks
Research Assistant

Tel: 07881 915 776
Email: [log in to unmask]
http://homepages.gold.ac.uk/pss01bh

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS:

Scanned by MailDefender - managed email security from intY -
www.maildefender.net(See attached file: briefing note for participating
employers.doc)(See attached file: recruitment flyer employers.doc)"This e-mail is intended for the named addressee(s) only and may contain information about individuals or other sensitive information and should be handled accordingly. Unless you are the named addressee (or authorised to receive it for the addressee) you may not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you have received this email in error, kindly disregard the content of the message and notify the sender immediately. Please be aware that all email may be subject to recording and/or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation."