My local HR manager, has asked me about workshops / training for supervisors and managers on how to deal with people returning to work after 1) mental health problems 2) long term sickness.
This type of management is a new concept here in Angola and I was quite surprised by the request.

There is only me here and I am swamped with a company of 250 employees and oversight on our main project with 6500 workers, as well as Community Health projects, TB, Malaria and supporting local charitable organisations for HIV and Rural health/maternity care. I just won't be able to develop anything myself for weeks/months

If anyone is able to help me with resources please contact me at work: [log in to unmask]

Many thanks,

Owen DonnellyMedical Advisor
International SOS / Angola LNG Project

Tel: (Via London) +44 20-7719-4666, Option 2, Ext. 5488

OCC-HEALTH ARCHIVES:

CONFERENCES AND STUDY DAYS: