We've had excellent help from the Occupational psychologist via the Disability Employment Advisor. Worth a phone call!

From: [log in to unmask] [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of [log in to unmask]
Sent: 25 May 2010 13:28
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [OCC-HEALTH] Assessment for Dyslexia

My experience is that Access to Work did pay for an assessment but it did require some degree of pushing. I am speaking from experience as I am dyslexic and they did my assessment but I had to be persistent as they did try to fob me off. I was assessed by a work psychologist. Getting the adjustments sorted was even more difficult and I gave up in the end and provided my own software and hardware. Life is too short!

Anne