Get in touch with Bethan Sullivan @ Remploy on 07768 261442 or 0845 155
2568 or e-mail [log in to unmask] they can help with financial
assistance etc.

Cheers

Pete

Peter Judge
Occupational Health Adviser
Cardiff University
02920 748955

From:
"N. Rostami" <[log in to unmask]>
To:
Date:
25/05/2010 12:39
Subject:
[OCC-HEALTH] Assessment for Dyslexia

Hi List,

An employee of ours has declared that he suffers from Dyslexia ( ! age
43). I have contacted Dyslexia Action and been told that the cost of
assessment is £500. Do you know of other organisations that carry out this
assessment? The employer is reticent to pick up this cost. Are there any
charity organisations that would do this for the employee if he self
refers? I can not find any info on  Access to Work website.

Thanking in anticipation.

N.
******************************** Please remove this footer before
replying.