The other problem with the notion of labelling women 'high risk' or 'low
risk' is that it is so ill-defined: 'at risk' of what? and why? Without
those other dimensions, decision making by both midwife and woman is
short-circuited. Wonderful to hear Lucia that you are developing a tool
that reinforces midwives' (and women's) thinking and decision making.
Look forward to seeing what you have come up with.

Carolyn Roth
Lead Midwife for Education
Keele University, School of Nursing & Midwifery
Clinical Education Centre
Newcastle Road
Stoke on Trent
ST4 6QG, UK