Hi Tina

I would to present at the conference but am afraid I can't get to it from New Zealand. Is there anyway you'd be able to 'beam me in' virtually as a speaker? Or, would it be possible to arrange a couple of virtual sessions for  us midwifery educators all over the world who cannot attend?  :)

best wishes, Sarah