Dear all,

Following on from some colleagues’ comments here regarding our forthcoming nursing conference, Insufferable’ or ‘Suffering’? I wanted to respond to you directly, as one of the organisers of the conference.

First of all, many thanks for your very thoughtful comments and views. In organising the conference we are hoping to stimulate debate and thinking about this area without resorting to stereotypes or ‘compartmentalising’ people into one box or another. Our hope for the conference is an attempt to foster understanding without judgment and we are hoping to promote a balanced view.

We hope that as many people as possible will come to contribute in this way

With best wishes,

Steve Mackie

Conference convenor, Consultant Forensic Nurse, Portman Clinic

Details of the conference can be found here: bit.ly/aYtoQC

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by Proofpoint Protection Server - E-mail. 2010-05-27 15:28:47
******** If you wish to unsubscribe from the mhhe jiscmail list - or to change your options for receiving messages - you can do so from the list page here: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=mhhe ********