Dear Colleagues,

With less than three weeks to go, we have limited spaces – book now to avoid to disappointment.

Do you like sport?  Do you work in an organisation, or as part of a group or team?

To mark the opening of the World Cup, we’re holding a conference that will examine how the world of sport can be thought about in terms of group and organisational dynamics.

Workshops include:

For more information and to book a place, visit the webpage here:  http://bit.ly/9oGIMN

If you’re unable to attend, please forward on to interested colleagues.

Best wishes,

Events Organiser

The Tavistock and Portman
NHS Foundation Trust
Tavistock Centre
120 Belsize Lane
London NW3 5BA

Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +44 (0)20 8938 2548

Fax: +44 (0)20 7447 3837
www.tavi-port.org

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by Proofpoint Protection Server - E-mail. 2010-05-26 09:55:29
******** If you wish to unsubscribe from the mhhe jiscmail list - or to change your options for receiving messages - you can do so from the list page here: https://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/cgi-bin/webadmin?A0=mhhe ********