Dear Colleagues,

With less than three weeks to go, we have limited spaces - book now to
avoid to disappointment.

Do you like sport?  Do you work in an organisation, or as part of a
group or team?

To mark the opening of the World Cup, we're holding a conference that
will examine how the world of sport can be thought about in terms of
group and organisational dynamics.

*	Ex-England Cricket Captain and Psychoanalyst Michael Brearley
*	Organisational Consultant and Director of OPUS, Lionel Stapley
*	BBC Five Live's Rob Nothman

Workshops include:

*	"Thierry Henry may be the king, but the new prince has arrived"
Henry and Reyes: Envy, rivalry, inductions, inclusion and exclusion of
new staff in the workplace
*	How the Lions lost (and found) their roar: Making difference
work on British Lions Rugby Tours
*	"Who are your teams?" Multiple identities and allegiances at
work and in sport
*	Picked for the team or left sitting on the bench? Sport, gender
and its impact on workplace roles

For more information and to book a place, visit the webpage here:
http://bit.ly/9oGIMN

If you're unable to attend, please forward on to interested colleagues.

Best wishes,

Events Organiser

The Tavistock and Portman
NHS Foundation Trust
Tavistock Centre
120 Belsize Lane
London NW3 5BA
Email: [log in to unmask]
Tel: +44 (0)20 8938 2548
Fax: +44 (0)20 7447 3837
www.tavi-port.org <http://www.tavi-port.org/>

If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message.
Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender.

This message has been scanned for viruses and spam by Proofpoint Protection Server  - E-mail.  2010-05-26        09:55:29