From: Dianne Allen <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: E-mentoring
To: [log in to unmask]
Date: Monday, May 31, 2010, 9:14 PM

Hi all,

Sarah has noted
When I read your email Fatma, I was SO excited as avenues for e-mentoring opened up - exchanging comments on-line about how we see teachers developing their entrepreneurial practice, maybe? Using web-based platforms (thanks Brian - very, very useful suggestion).

I am wondering ... does this suggest that as well as BERA-MENTORING-COACHING to discuss the practice/ processes of mentoring, and BERA-TEACHER-RESEARCHER to discuss the practice/ processes of researching teaching, that there is need for a space for participants to be mentored as they mentor, or teach, or research teaching, or mentor teachers, or mentor researchers, or ... and the combinations begin to be endless ...?

And if so, are there suggestions for an appropriate web-based platform, as distinct from the 'list' approach, that might serve current and prospective participants here?

Dianne