Dear Sarah

Yes Sarah i totally agree with you about the mentee questions and if they could find something in google search, as i always subjected to the same thing when i sometimes can not get the key word for  a specific theme.

Another thing Sarah, i am so sorry to inform you that " due to time constrains" i can not attend the event on the 5th of June , hope that we share together on the coming time such issues.

Best wishes

Fatma