Dear Dianne and Sarah

Thank you indeed for sharing  your thoughts, Dianne i would take an action from your questions for an entrepreneur whom she had a recent experience in the field.

You might not know that here in Oman we are developing a new strategy towards education system hoping to change much from the previous scheme!!!

And always new initiative have no experience in the content . I would try to co relate your suggestions to what is actual here and find a solution in some how. Thank you again and best wishes to you Dianne.  Dianne are you a school teacher??

Sarah

I am sorry to hear that you were ill, hope you get well soon. Thank you for your non stop mentoring and i do really miss your contributions as i feel that your counselling to me is of great help.I was thinking to invite you to come and visit Oman.

Take care and best wishes Sarah

Fatma