Dear Sarah

I would be indubted if you could help me in arranging the idea of
entrepreneurship , i am suposed to present in a workshop what is applied (of
this issue) globaly and what we have here in our curriculum in order
to bridge the gap . I did a google search in many countries
but still i dont know how to start and i need to add some pictures that
could summaries the gap.

Waiting to know from you

Fatma