Posted Mon, 31 May 2010 14:17:48
This message was forwarded through MEDSOCNEWS.
If you wish to make an announcement or publicise
an event then please send the text to:

Hi

In my new role as Professor and True Colours Chair in Palliative Care
for Children and Young People I am writing to ask if you would please
post the advert and job description for a Senior Research Associate.

This is the link to the UCL website
<https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5041178&ownertype=fair&jcode=1140707>https://atsv7.wcn.co.uk/search_engine/jobs.cgi?owner=5041178&ownertype=fair&jcode=1140707

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you

All the best
Myra

Myra Bluebond-Langner
Distinguished Professor of Anthropology
Rutgers University
405-07 Cooper Street
Camden, NJ 08102
Phone: 856 225 6740
Fax: 856 225 6435
http://children.camden.rutgers.edu/RU-book_series.htm

[Starting Fall 2010: Professor and True Colours Chair of Palliative
Care for Children and Young People, Louis Dundas Centre for
Children's Palliative Care, UCL Institute of Child Health in
partnership with Great Ormond Street Hospital, London, England]

1. For general enquires or problems with the list or to CHANGE YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS send a message to:
2. To suspend yourself from the list, whilst on leave, for example,
send an email to [log in to unmask] with the following message:
set medsocnews nomail
3. To resume email from the list, send the following message:
set medsocnews mail
4. To leave MedSocNews, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message (leave the subject line blank and do not include a signature):
leave medsocnews
5. To join or subscribe to MedSocNews, send an email to [log in to unmask] with the message (leave the subject line blank and do not include a signature):
SUBSCRIBE medsocnews firstname lastname
6. Further information about the medsocnews discussion list (including
list archive and how to subscribe to or leave the list) can be found
at the list web site:
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/medsocnews.html