Apologies for cross-posting

NetIKX and CLSIG are planning to hold a joint seminar on Sharepoint in July. We are looking for people who currently use Sharepoint in their organisation, who would be willing to share their experiences either by doing a short presentation (around 10 minutes) or providing a written contribution . The aim is to give the attendees a glimpse of how organisations use Sharepoint in the real world, what has worked and what has not, relationships with IT departments etc.

If you are interested and would like to contribute please contact Elisabeth Goodman e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>  or Jill Halford  e-mail: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP is the official legal services provider to the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games
This email is confidential and may be legally privileged. If you have received it in error, please notify us immediately and then delete it. Please do not copy it, disclose its contents or use it for any purpose.

Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP is a limited liability partnership registered in England and Wales with registered number OC334789. We are regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority and a list of our members (and of the non-members who are designated as partners) and their qualifications is available for inspection at our registered office, 65 Fleet Street, London EC4Y 1HS. Any reference to a partner means a member, or a consultant or employee with equivalent standing and qualifications, of Freshfields Bruckhaus Deringer LLP or any of its affiliated firms or entities. Please refer to www.freshfields.com/support/legalnotice for regulatory information (including in relation to the provision of insurance mediation services).