Dear All,

This one came in on our Questionpoint service and we are baffled. As
there is a vaguely medical theme I wondered if anyone out there can
help.

"Looking for a book, don't know title or plot.

It is set in contemporary times. It is about a boy and his father, with
chapters from each persons point of view. The father is being held in a
castle/prison on an island, by a really rich guy who is disabled, and is
forcing scientists/doctors to try and find a cure. The boy is trying to
rescue his father.
It has a one word title."

Thanks,

Jenny

Dr Jenny Brine
Subject Librarian and Acting Supervisor, Interlending and Document
Supply
Lancaster University Library
Lancaster
LA1 4YH
Tel: 01524 592528
Fax: 01524 63806
Personal email: [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>