From: Allott Chrissy [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 14 May 2010 15:43
To: Beverley Walsh; [log in to unmask]
Subject: RE: A sizeable undertaking

I think you may have to call in Rumpelstiltskin!

Chrissy Allott

Librarian,

Berkshire Shared Services

Healthcare Library

Prospect Park Hospital

Honey End Lane

Reading RG30 4EJ

Tel:         0118 9605015
Fax:         0118 9605014

mailto:     [log in to unmask]

Web:        http://www.berkshire.nhs.uk/libraries

A new source of information:  www.evidence.nhs.uk  - lightning fast and reliable!

P Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?