If this e-mail has been sent in error, please notify us immediately and delete this document. Please note the legal disclaimer which appears at the end of this message.

I have found in the past nine times out of ten, when someone asks for a list of whatever, they don't actually want a list but some info from it, which is invariable easier to find! Eg 'I want a list of all the CEOs in the uk', when they only want to know the CEOs of 5 firms etc etc...just a thought!

-----Original Message-----
From: UK medical/ health care library community / information workers [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of Education, library
Sent: 14 May 2010 15:03
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: A sizeable undertaking

This e-mail has been received directly from the Internet: you should
exercise a degree of caution since there can be no guarantee that the
source or content of the message is authentic.

If you receive inappropriate e-mail from an external source it is your
responsibility to notify Computer Services Helpdesk (telephone 440440).

The Full States e-mail Usage Policy can be found here:
http://intranet1/aware/internet_email_issues.htm

Just thinking out loud, this would  probably have to include Northern Ireland, as the official name of the UK is The United Kingdom of Great Britain & Northern Ireland.

Sounds like it may be a painful task after all!!

Danny

EDEN / NULJ code: SMC

Education Centre Library
Southend University Hospital