Hotmail is blocking NHS emails in North Yorkshire, as well - some
Overdues bounced back this morning, and there is now a message on our
Intranet, saying

"Windows/Live Hotmail E-mail Accounts are currently not accepting
e-mails from any nhs.uk address. Please use alternative addresses if
possible"

Sounds very much like the same problem that we had before.

Helen

Helen Weir

Deputy Library Manager, Harrogate District Hospital

Telephone : 01423 553104 or 553235

New library opening times from 1st May 2010 :

Monday - Friday 9.30 a.m. - 4.30 p.m.