From: Reynolds Janet (RWG) West Hertfordshire TR
[mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 12 May 2010 16:27
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: emails to hotmail accounts

Dear All,

Has the problem emailing to hotmail accounts from NHS started up again
generally or do we have a local issue? We are getting  amessage that a block
has been put on mail from the IP address as previously?

Janet
Janet Reynolds
Librarian
Watford General Hospital
Vicarage Rd
Watford
WD18 0HB

Tel:01923 217437
Fax: 01923 217909

West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust is applying to become a Foundation
Trust and you can be part of this exciting change.  Become a Member Make a
Difference!  Contact Kelly Hickman or Heather Britton on 01923 436280,
email: [log in to unmask], or visit our website:
<http://www.westhertshospitals.nhs.uk/ft>
The information contained in this e-mail may be subject to public disclosure
under the NHS Code of Openness or the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
Unless the information is legally exempt from disclosure, the
confidentiality of this e-mail and your reply cannot be guaranteed. If you
are not the intended recipient please accept my apologies. Please inform me
that this message has gone astray before deleting it. This footnote also
confirms that this email message has been swept for the presence of computer
viruses.

For further information on West Hertfordshire Hospitals NHS Trust visit our