**Apologies if you receive this message more than once**

Dear colleagues,

The Jorum team would like to thank everyone who responded to our recent JorumOpen survey.

We received a large number of detailed responses, which have provided us with a range of valuable feedback on searching and depositing in JorumOpen, as well as suggestions for future requirements. We will be summarizing the survey responses in the coming weeks, which will then be made available on the Jorum Community Bay.

This feedback will help us to plan future developments to Jorum, and is a vital factor in the creation of a "Jorum roadmap", a document which will provide our community with information on the direction that Jorum intends to take in the future. We hope to be able to share it with you in the summer.

In the meantime, you can always give us your feedback on any aspect of Jorum by completing our online feedback form, which can be found at the following link: http://www.jorum.ac.uk/support/feedback.php

With best wishes from

The Jorum Team

Nicola Siminson
Jorum Community Enhancement Officer
Mimas
5th floor
Roscoe Building
The University of Manchester
Oxford Road
Manchester
M13 9PL

Tel.: 0161 275 0155
Email: [log in to unmask]

Web: http://www.jorum.ac.uk
Jorum Community Bay: http://community.jorum.ac.uk

Jorum is a free online repository service for teaching and support staff in UK Further and Higher Education Institutions. Helping to build a community for the sharing, reuse and repurposing of learning and teaching materials, created by the community for the community.

You can also have your say and find out more about all aspects of sharing at the Jorum Community Bay: http://community.jorum.ac.uk

To receive updates from the Jorum team, please join http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/JORUM-UPDATE or follow us on Twitter at: http://twitter.com/JorumTeam