Here at Roehampton we are reviewing our policy on inter-library loans and would welcome some feedback on what limits other institutions place on staff and students.

In particular we would appreciate information on the following :

Maximum permitted in each category (see list below). Do academic staff or their department have to pay anything? Do students have to pay anything? Do staff and students have to provide information on what they need the loan for?

Academic Staff :

Other Staff :

Research Students :

Masters Students :

Undergraduates :

In addition, is the budget for inter-library loans divided up by department/school?

In order not to clog up the list, please send replies direct to me at : [log in to unmask] Thanks!