(Apologies for cross-posting)

Version 3 of Primo®  - the one-stop solution for the discovery and delivery of local and remote resources – is now being unveiled!

Alan Oliver, the Ex Libris Business Development Director for Europe, will be presenting a one hour webinar about the new version on 20th May at 10:00  – including a live demonstration.

Highlights of Primo version 3 include:

OPAC via Primo- no need for more than one interface
Multilingual thesaurus – works in full display and facets
Recommendations  - via bX or BibTip

Out-of-the box compliance with mobile interfaces

All you’ll need to do to participate in the webinar is respond to me – we will register you and send you registration details.  All you will need is a networked computer with sound or a phone.

Kind regards

Robert

Robert Bley. BA, DipLib, MCLIP

Managing Director, Ex Libris (UK) Ltd.
Direct Line: +44 1895 823871 Mobile: +44 7795 423515
Switchboard: +44 1895 824440 Fax: +44 1895 824438

1 The Long Room, Coppermill Lock, Park Lane, Harefield, Middlesex, UB9 6JA, UK.
Skype: robert_bley
Try bX our NEW scholarly article recommender service!
Check out the new Ex Libris Learning Center:
http://learn.exlibrisgroup.com