Good morning all,

Congratulations are in order!

I’d just like to let everyone know the good news that Vicky Bramwell gave birth to a healthy little girl in the early hours of the morning, and both mother and child are doing great.

Now that’s a nice start to the week isn’t it? :)

Thanks,

Ryan

Ryan Woodward

Outreach Librarian (maternity cover)

Telephone: 0151 604 7333 or 01244 397468

Fax: 0151 653 3441

Cheshire & Wirral Partnership NHS Foundation Trust,

Knowledge & Library Service,

Academic Unit,

St. Catherine's Hospital,

Church Road,

Birkenhead,

Wirral,

CH42 0LQ

Visit the Knowledge and Library Service webportal:
http://nww.cwp.nhs.uk/knowledgeandlibraryservice/default.aspx

The Library Catalogue is now available via the internet, go to http://cwplibrary.cwp.nhs.uk and choose OPAC from the menu on the left. You can also renew and reserve books - for this you'll need a username and password - please contact me to obtain these.

National Library for Health - now NHS Evidence Health Resources

From 1 April 2009 the National Library for Health (NLH) will transfer to NICE and will become part of NHS Evidence. If you would like any help or training in how to use it, please contact [log in to unmask]

http://nww.cwp.nhs.uk/knowledgeandlibraryservice/Pages/searchingtheintranet.aspx

Need to find a trust site address or site click here:
http://nww.cwp.nhs.uk/knowledgeandlibraryservice/Pages/findtrustsites.aspx