________________________________

From: Colin Davies [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Fri 14/05/2010 11:26
To: Andy Parrett; Bertha Low ; Chambers, Mark; Craig Andrew (LTHTR);
Lewis Sarah; Moore Helen (South East Coast Strategic Health Authority);
S.J.E.Massey; SINGH, Melinda; Toller Jenny (NHS South West); Valerie
Haigh; West, Samantha
Cc: Helen Bingham; Mark Salmon
Subject: highwire

Hi

Thank you for completing the link resolver deletion of Highwire. Please
let your networks know that Highwire is now being managed by the
Enquiries Team and any amendments, updates or additions should be
reported to [log in to unmask]

As part of the national management I am drafting a policy/procedure for
management of free titles, which I will share with you for discussion.
We are also looking to manage other free collection and the Enquiries
Team is currently creating a list of titles from the Directory of Open
Access Titles.

Colin

Regards

Colin Davies

Service Development Manager

NHS Evidence

National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence
Level 1A | City Tower | Piccadilly Plaza | Manchester M1 4BD | United
Kingdom

Tel: +44 (0)161 219 3740 | Fax: +44 (0)845 003 7785

Email:   [log in to unmask] <mailto:[log in to unmask]>

Website: www.evidence.nhs.uk

The information contained in this e-mail and its attachments is confidential and may be privileged. It is confidential to the sender and for the intended recipient(s) only. If you are not the intended recipient, or the designated substitute responsible for delivery to the intended recipient, any unauthorized storage, use, disclosure, copying, distribution or dissemination of this e-mail or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. The contents of this e-mail must not be disclosed without the sender's consent.

If you receive this e-mail in error please notify the sender and delete and destroy this e-mail and any attachments and any copies thereof from your system immediately.

Whilst all reasonable care has been taken to avoid the transmission of viruses, it is the responsibility of the recipient to ensure that the onward transmission, opening or use of this message and any attachments will not adversely affect its systems or data. No responsibility is accepted by the Trust in this matter.