Hi,

Network people said that there is no filter neither firewall between this
machines and internet.

Why does the output stop at the end of a section? Maybe is it a problem with
another node? (SE)

We have installed a new site_BDII with gLite 3.2 (cmgbdii.mieres.uniovi.es)
and we still have the same issue...

Any other ideas?

Thank you