From: Franco British Lawyers Society [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: 17 May 2010 16:22
To: Undisclosed-Recipient:;@3pb.co.uk
Subject: May event / Edinburgh / State policy and religious manifestation

To all members

This is a notice of one event in May in Edinburgh:

Thursday 27 May 2010, 6.00pm
State policy and religious manifestation: striking the balance

Speaker: Roger Errera, Conseiller d'Etat honoraire

Iain Mitchell, QC

St Cecilia's Hall, Cowgate

2 CPD Points

Please find attached the flyer.

Marie-Blanche Camps
Administrator

Franco British Lawyers Society
16-18 Strutton Ground
London SW1P 2HP

Office telephone manned on a part-time basis
Tel.  + 44 (0)  20 7222 3860
Fax.                    7222 3870

www.franco-british-law.org

Please consider the environment before printing my email
Afin de contribuer au respect de l'environnement, merci de n'imprimer ce
message qu'en cas de nécessité.

The content of this email and any attachments are sent as strictly private
data only intended for the addressee(s) and not for further distribution
unless expressly stated.

3 Paper Buildings, Temple, London, EC4Y 7EU
Web: www.3pb.co.uk
Tel: 020 7583 8055 | Fax: 020 7353 6271 | DX: LDE 1024

Please don't print this email unless you really need to.

NOTICE: The information in this email is confidential and may be legally
privileged. The contents may not be disclosed or used by anyone other
than the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure, copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful. I cannot
accept responsibility for the accuracy or completeness of this email as
it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the
email may have been intercepted or amended, please call me.