Hi -

I've lost about 20 TB from our DPM.

We have defined a pool with a total capacity of 100.03TB.  This pool was
operating as expected until very recently, when a gus ticket pointed out
that some of the ATLAS spacetokens had negative free space.  If I total up
the amount of Capacity reported by the spacetokens belonging to the pool,
I get just over 77TB.  Previously this matched the value of reserved
space, which is still reported as being just shy of 100 TB.

I've tried rebooting, re-running yaim and re-adding the filesystems to the
pool, without success.  I've also tried writing to all of the filesystems
- no problems reported so far.

How can I find out more about the lost space?

Cheers,

Chris

--
West 326