Dear all,

the EGU General Assembly 2010 was a success for the division of Tectonics and Structural Geology (TS), thanks also to the contributions of many of you. So thank you very much and feel free to send me your feedback to further improve our session organization and scheduling in the future.

I would remind you that
next June 15th it will be the deadline for EGU award proposals.
All info can be found at:
http://www.egu.eu/awards-medals

For what concerns our division, please consider submitting proposals for the:

Arthur Holmes medal (outstanding emeritus researchers awarded at union level. The award involves the entire solid earth subject area)

Stephan Mueller medal (outstanding mid-career researchers in recognition of their contributions to Tectonics, Structural Geology, and Lithospheric  Geophysics ).
Proposals for both medals have to be submitted to: [log in to unmask]

Starting from 2011, we will also award one outstanding young scientist at the division level. Proposals have to be sent to myself ([log in to unmask]) with the same deadline as the awards listed above. Please note that a maximum of four outstanding young researchers awarded at the division level will then be selected for the Arne Richter award at the union level (one will be selected for the solid earth subject area).

Please consider helping on this side by submitting proposals for awarding outstanding tectonicians and structural geologists at the three levels illustrated above.

Thanks in advance.

Best regards,

Fabrizio Storti

Fabrizio Storti
Dipartimento di Scienze Geologiche,
Università degli Studi "Roma Tre"
Largo S. L. Murialdo 1, I-00146 Roma, Italy.
Tel. +39 0657338085
Fax: +39 0657338201
e-mail: [log in to unmask]
http://host.uniroma3.it/dipartimenti/geologia/geo_index.php