Dear all,

If I may make a small plug here, for an organisation I do a considerable amount of work with – The Consultation Institute (http://www.consultationinstitute.org/). The Institute disseminates best-practice consultation, and has over 250 members, many of them Local Authorities, PCTs and other public bodies -  and much of their courses and literature are centred around the Duty to Involve; it may well be that if your organisation is part of a Local Authority, it has access to lower-rate courses and so on. It might be worth investigating.

Best wishes

Barry

Barry Creasy

research, consultation, evaluation, cultural analysis