Dear All

The message below is pretty much self explanatory. If you have had
problems with schools demanding sight of CRB disclosure forms (which
they are absolutely not entitled to do) and are willing to share your
experiences in the interests of getting this mess sorted out please
contact James Piercy NOT ME!

Thanks

Richard.

Richard Ellam